Not open for further replies.
  • Beat Liverpool to stop them breaking our points record
  • Foden and Garcia to get plenty of game time
  • De Bruyne to beat Henry's assist record
  • Get past Real Madrid
  • Win the FA Cup

One of these would make it another incredible season;

pep-man-city-1-1200x700.jpg

FA Cup, League Cup, Charity Shield - you just have to applaud the club if we can pull that off within 12 months of our domestic clean sweep.

Beat Liverpool
Win Champions League
Some will prefer an FA cup win and yes I'd take it but imo the club needs a Champions League win. The first is always the hardest and we need to get that monkey off our backs.

Beat Liverpool
Win Champions League
Some will prefer an FA cup win and yes I'd take it but imo the club needs a Champions League win. The first is always the hardest and we need to get that monkey off our backs.
Yeah I agree, now that the PL x3 (and my hopeful x4) on the bounce has gone, the CL is the important one this year... as you say, to get the monkey off- albeit the monkey is normally a chattering chimp in red.

Beat Liverpool
Win Champions League
I agree. Would be fantastic to win it this season. I'd be joyous seeing David Silva lift old big ears. Would be a fitting and deserved send off for him.

Yeah I agree, now that the PL x3 (and my hopeful x4) on the bounce has gone, the CL is the important one this year... as you say, to get the monkey off- albeit the monkey is normally a chattering chimp in red.

Cant help but think the remaining games being 1 leg ties could also work in our favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.