Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggling to be that interested in this game now. Cup games are all that matter to me for rest of season. We will finish second whatever happens Thursday.

I can’t be doing with it and the Scouse TV-like hysteria that will in no doubt be broadcast.

Been asked for a round of golf so I’m going to play.

Would love to thrash them but we've got other competitions to play for, whereas Liverpool haven't got anything else.

Despite nothing to play for, I want the team to lay down a marker for next season and beat the Dippers. I would hope the team will still be fired up and thus I hope Pep plays a strong side

Ederson
Walker Laporte Garcia Mendy
KDB, Foden, Rodri
Sterling Jesus Mahrez

I think this could be a great game to watch.
No pressure on either side except pride.
Both sets of players will want to win and win well, but there’s no real downside to losing.

Hopefully this will lead to a game of real pace and intensity. I also believe that if any team does not lose as much from the absence of crowds it should be us; simply because if crowds do anything they help level the gap between teams inherent strengths. Without that class will out and we have the most class.

Pep being Pep there’s every chance he will pull a left field choice (Gundogan as false nine anyone?) but the sentimental old fool in me really hopes Dave gets a chance to show us all again just what a beautiful footballer he is.

So for me:
Ederson

Walker
Garcia
Laporte
Mendy

KDB
Gundogan
Dave

Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

Im hoping both teams will go for it and using it as a barometer.

We have to go for it really. I don’t think we know how to play any other way. I think Liverpool will sit back but will be very dangerous against this defence on the break. We could do with taking our chances for once.
I can’t be doing with it and the Scouse TV-like hysteria that will in no doubt be broadcast.

Been asked for a round of golf so I’m going to play.

That puts me off too. The scousers wankfest will be in full flow for this one. Our 8 domestic trophies in the last 10 won’t get a mention.

Either strongest team or a bunch of the U23s with Ederson and Foden to be a bit petty. G'wan Pep, it'll rile the scousers if all they see is Tommy Doyle and Cole Palmer clapping their boys

So in Zenmanc's post they don't know who is the choice for LB, so No Idea is put there to make that point. That could easily be twisted by a poster to suggest, often humourously, that Zenmanc has actually selected a player called No Idea, as opposed to treating it as the placeholder it is.

mossideblue has gone one further and made a joke here suggesting that "No Idea" in Zenmanc's team is not only a player but actually Zenmanc themself, implying that Zenmanc has in mossideblue's opinion, no idea.
Yes extremely humorous indeed, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.