COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better analysis by the posters on this forum of the virus than by the so called professional journalists at the BBC. Fiona Bruce has just announced that there were 25 more deaths in the UK today, but that that figure was always much lower after the weekend. No analysis of the trend. No comparison with the last few weeks. Truly pathetic, just trying anything for a negative headline.

they’re reporting the news and if they did it in a light hearted manner people won’t take it seriously

No surprises. Predicted early doors the US would have a shocker with this.

I think many predicted such, but we did so based on health and socio-economic factors: the country’s obesity crisis, its ageing population, and the inequalities accessing healthcare. Little could we have imagined such a political catastrophe to compound matters, one that continues and which accelerates the spread of the virus. ‘Shocker’ really doesn’t do it justice.

I think many predicted such, but we did so based on health and sociology-economic factors: the country’s obesity crisis, its ageing population, and the inequalities accessing healthcare. Little could we have imagined such a political catastrophe to compound matters, one that continues and which accelerates the spread of the virus. ‘Shocker’ really doesn’t do it justice.
I think you have missed out on bloody mindedness, GDM posted predicting this scenario ages ago.

I think many predicted such, but we did so based on health and socio-economic factors: the country’s obesity crisis, its ageing population, and the inequalities accessing healthcare. Little could we have imagined such a political catastrophe to compound matters, one that continues and which accelerates the spread of the virus. ‘Shocker’ really doesn’t do it justice.
Yeah, wasn’t claiming to be some form of Nostradamus on it, lol. They are so arrogant, and such an enormous diverse country, was never going to be pretty.

Yeah, wasn’t claiming to be some form of Nostradamus on it, lol. They are so arrogant, and such an enormous diverse country, was never going to be pretty.
It's always good to have someone fucking up worse than you. The Italians and Spanish government's are probably pleased the way Johnson's handling things.

Wee Jimmy Krankie seems to be getting a lot of credit but I have been impressed by the clear. consistent and coherent advice that this Professor Shridar has been giving to the Scottish Government. We have a committee that had the arrogance to name themselves SAGE who took a buffet style. pick & mix approach to the WHO's advice from 70 years of responding to pandemics.

If you spend to long thinking about it, it's genuinely, harrowingly horrific.

Trump could have 250,000 unnecessary deaths on his tab by the time this is all over and it's not incompetence, its outright malicious.

They knew, they were told that everything they've done would kill people before they did it and they've done it anyway, because they would rather people die in their thousands than admit weakness or a mistake or wear a mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.