Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, I only saw him in the LC final, and he played pretty deep CM that day.

Just read he plays in the style of the former Forest winger John Robertson. Now he was a player.

No need to apologise mate! To be fair he does have a tendency when chasing the game to drop deeper and deeper to pick the ball up and make things happen which is understandable I guess as the rest of his team aren’t up to much.

All opinions differ on him I think he’d be great here but I get that he’s not everyone’s cup of tea

What are you lot drinking tonight ?!! Greasy Jack NO!!! more trouble than he is worth .

The hate spouted towards Grealish is often from middle aged men with big guts on them, not sure why they’re so bothered but I guess it’s something to do with the love island image he portrays being a bit of a pretty boy it’s very alarming on their side to be honest.

In terms of Grealish as a player? Absolutely superb. Stayed loyal to his club for way more years than he probably should have stayed, didn’t kick up a fuss when they fucked spurs off a year or two ago just got his head down and got them promoted.

He works his absolute bollocks off as well every game doesn’t stop running and has serious ability on the ball and Pep has already said he’s a big fan before hand he fits the mould of what he likes in a player.

Not completely sold that we’re after him but if we was he’d be a superb addition, proper footballer.
Can't run when you are on the floor or playing with his hair

What sort of money are we talking about? No way Villa can keep him if relegated.

I think that's the key, if Villa go down they will have to sell and he could go for significantly less than if they stay up.

Abu13 great if villa go down they probably will have to sell, doesn't mean we gotta buy him tho !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.