Conspiracy theories......

I’m sure this subject has been covered in this thread but I saw somewhere yesterday that one in twenty people in the UK are holocaust deniers. What the actual fuck? How can so many people be so dumb?

I’m married into a Jewish family and recently my mother-in-law has joined my heritage and started creating a family tree. Seeing whole families having the same place and date of death really hit home how brutal it must have been. My wife’s grandmother was lucky because her mother was able to get asylum to the UK for her immediate family. The larger family was decimated as they were Dutch and the Netherlands had the lowest survival rate in Europe for the Jewish.

I honestly think if I was in a pub chatting to someone and they tried to suggest that the holocaust didn’t happen I would head butt the **** there and then.

And I’d hold them for you whilst you did.

i started listenign to something the other day about 9/11 and about how phone calls allegedly from crew members in the air were actually on the ground, i never got all the way through it but may listen to it later, murky waters.

You mean they didnt link to phone towers that float in the sky - call the police.

Kennedy-state sponsered murder
marilyn murdered by kennedy
Diana murdered by either the royals or MI5
First two.. yes.
The diana one ... it stinks , but what ive struggled with is how do you guarantee killing someone in a car crash? Her bodyguard survived after all.
or are you suggesting there was more to it than that she simply died of the impact of her injuries ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.