Wine

Same this end (re rioja). After spending most of my life pretty much only drinking Guinness started getting into my riojas last year, nice to have a bit of variety. Definitely recommend the Navajas reserva if you can get hold. Lovely stuff.
I’m a Guinness drinker n’all.

Yeah, nice one, I’ll have a look out for that Navajas Reserva!

Starting around £10 but usually yeah.
You're not wrong of course, white burgundy is the dog's. In the 1980's when employment was a bit grim around Manchester, I used to get myself off to France, and later Switzerland (more money) and take part in the grape-harvest. Big name vineyards in Burgundy and developed something of taste for the stuff. Nowadays it's off to Portugal for holidays and their wine is very underrated and undersold, although Aldi have a go.

I’m a Guinness drinker n’all.

Yeah, nice one, I’ll have a look out for that Navajas Reserva!
I went to pm you a link (yer a blue, a guinness drinker and you like yer rioja, least i could do) but settings wouldn't allow it, so sorry for the slight spam, but it's this one. I get a few random bottles off these from time to time and that was a particularly nice, but not mega expensive, one.
https://ndjohn.co.uk/collections/wine/products/navajas-rioja-reserva?variant=29806943469612

Big fan of this stuff. Their white Rioja is nice too.
CAMPO.jpg
That’s always a go to quaffing wine for me. As mentioned By others 19 Crimes is a good tipple at £7.
You’ll like Fitou Reserve if you like Campo Viejo. Very smooth and a bargain at Aldi at less than £5.

Speaking of Aldi their Champagnes are great value. Nicolas de Montbart at £10.99 is a bargain and the one at £11.99 has won a load of awards. Can’t remember the name though sorry!

Reactions: Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.