Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get 40m for Leroy it's a no brainer. Like it's been said can cover multiple positions and has fight in him. People might not like his attitude but he's still a kid.
He is 24/25 ! And there is this.

18/06/2020 · PREMIER League star Jack Grealish has been charged after crashing his £80,000 Range Rover following a 4am party during lockdown. Grealish, 24, is accused of driving without due care and attention,.

I’d rather have a LW. Feel the midfield would be too overcrowded if he joins.

I’m undecided on him.
I’d like to see if he can function in a fast passing one two touch team, as in his current team he takes more touches and mini-dribbles a bit more, I guess cos the onus is on him to provide the creativity.

He definitely has the talent.

There is risk in every transfer but in my view Grealish would work very well in our team.

This lad can play, he never hides and is the reason why Villa are not down already
He would learn so much from the likes of KDB, Sterling and others both on and off the pitch. Any attitude he has would not wash with the squad or Pep - that would soon be sorted if it was ever a problem
The lad deserves a chance at a big club and has the potential to become come a very, very good player.
It's a yes from me Imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.