Wearing the shirt !

That's have some fun :)

At what age should you stop wearing your City shirt when out and about not going to a match ? Or should we never stop ?

I bought the 125yr shirt which I love but I put it on and think ' bloody hell Gordon you look to old for that ' lol

I am 59 and a half !
Get one for your 60th then make it your last

Just seen a Dipper on Lord St. Souhtp earlier today , he must be 60 year old in the full kit , a 1980's "crown" sponsored shirt , though it was Aldridge at first but he wasnt pissed out of his brains , it was some other saddo scouser. It must be a pre-requisute on purchase of Klanfield season ticket to have a frontal lobotomy , that's why you find them pointing at the moon.

I'm 57 and for Christmas was bought the 125 anniversary shirt which is a lovely thing
Still haven't worn it and don't know if I ever will
Mine is still hung in the wardrobe. Tried it on. But they pull quite easily i heard. So perhaps the only time i will have it on is to watch City on the TV. Not even worn my Roma 125s yet. It will be the last one i buy unless they make another good kit.

22 and still wear the tops out & about, but I think football shirts, especially older ones are becoming more a fashion thing now anyways

I only wear them while playing football each week with mates. Haven't worn one to a game for about 5 or 6 years, and not worn them "out and about" for a long time, but that's just personal preference. No issue with those that do. I've seen people wearing things far worse than a football shirt, but I would say they aren't always flattering on some.

I recently purchased the 1990-92 maroon away shirt, so I might wear that to games occasionally going forwards.

That's have some fun :)

At what age should you stop wearing your City shirt when out and about not going to a match ? Or should we never stop ?

I bought the 125yr shirt which I love but I put it on and think ' bloody hell Gordon you look to old for that ' lol

I am 59 and a half !

I bought it, and its framed still with tags.

Honestly think adults who spend their life wearing just football shirts need to grow up.

My ex brother in law for one, well maybe because he's wearing a united shirt

I bought it, and its framed still with tags.

Honestly think adults who spend their life wearing just football shirts need to grow up.

My ex brother in law for one, well maybe because he's wearing a united shirt

Bet your glad he’s the ex b-I-l rag cu nt:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.