Micah Richards the pundit

It`s seem to me, if any celeb says they support City, some on here will deride them for it.

I say if The Gallagher`s, Ricky Hatton, Rick Wakeman, Mike Pickering, Timmothy Dalton, Alan Rickman or who ever supporters City I`m not going out of my way to slag them off. Unlike some on here seem to revel in.

Can’t remember the last time I put a game on for either the Pre match chat or after match chat so can’t give an opinion on wherever he’s good or not.
Having him on though is definitely a plus for blues I’d of thought. He’s always been a very likeable lad with an infectious smile. Hope it works out for him.

I think he’s very good. His comments for Newcastle game were spot on. Thought his assessment of Jesus’ situation was bang on the money before the game

He now lives in Harrogate as does Danny Mills who I personally can't stand in fact Micah is just about the only pundit I look forward to watching as all the rest take themselves far too seriously, Danny Murphy being a prime example.

He now lives in Harrogate as does Danny Mills who I personally can't stand in fact Micah is just about the only pundit I look forward to watching as all the rest take themselves far too seriously, Danny Murphy being a prime example.
Can I humbly agree before being condemned by those City fans who are far cleverer and more inciteful and knowledgeable than me. For years I have of course enjoyed Hansen, Lawrenson, Souness, Owen, Murphy, Redknapp, Carragher, Thompson, Neville x 2, Keane, Schmeichel etc, educate me on how great the Dippers and Rags are. Sometimes added to by other greats like McPointer and Fowler who can be sold as neutral because at the end of their careers they played for us. Well, in short, FUCK THAT. For years we have had token City support from pundits like Peter Reid (Evertonian) and Niall Quinn (I want to be remembered as an Arsenal player or Sunderland Chairman and for some reason hate City). Micah is the one and only genuine City fan who is a mainstream pundit, but hey we are City fans so let's slag him off because we know best. Get a life.

Hes a breath of fresh air

His infectious laugh always sets me off

Hes a happy guy enjoying The Best Team by a mile

Stuff Liverpool

He’s a shit pundit, but given a free pass because he’s pro City. He’s basically someone like Ian Wright (trying to think of other partisan pundits before I’m accused of picking another black footballer who has similar partisan traits as a pundit).

He’s spoken well on the BLM issues, but his tactical knowledge and intellect is limited. I want pundits that can express actual tactical and psychological insight.

Micah, like pretty much all the pundits these days don’t provide that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.