What should we do

This has got to be the worst idea in the history of bad ideas. If Liverpool fans want to turn up and make dicks of themselves in front of the media, having already been told once to rein it in, then just let them. I'm sure GMP will be obliging and they'll be seen for what they are.

But no way any City fan should be anywhere other than in their homes watching it on the telly - even if they only live across the road. It would be playing right into their hands otherwise.

Close the M60/2 and let the feckers try and work out how to operate those satnav's they've robbed to try and find an alternate route.
I think you mean "alternative" route.
"Alternate" means every other, as in "Mon, Wed, Fri are alternate days"

If I am right there are only 3 days to go from Livarpool to Manchester by road so how about all Manchester City plus Utd fans do a slow crawl from all the routes out of Livarpool especially those around close to the Etithad Stadium. Let's make them very late for them to get to the ground.

This way they should get a fine from the FA and the Premier League for turning up late for the match. The golden rule is that you have to be at the ground 1 hour before the schedule kick off time.

This is so much better than returning the compliment back at Livarpool by bricking their coach. How about getting hold of paint ball guns and using them at their coach. This way no one should get hurt. Plus it will have an effect on the Livarpool players, they will now no how our players felt when their scrum fans bricked our coach.
You don't half post some shit. Are you on the wum or really that stupid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.