COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
speculation: Will 2020 total deaths from all causes be roughly in line with the long term average?

Nah I cant see it. we would have to average something like 2000+ a week under the 5 year average from now till the end of the year for that to happen.

As an check. this is this years total deaths and the last 10 years past that.

zero chance my local pub will have any place of social distancing measures, it will be packed with the same regulars and it will be the same as it was before

Scotland data. 3 deaths (after that run of no deaths). 10 new cases, The seven day total of deaths has fallen from 23 over the first week to 9 in the past seven days of that two week spell.

A little more worrying 885 now in hospital - a rise of 145 in one day. And ICU 19 - a rise of 9 in one day.

She stresses all these are suspected not yet proven Covid and hospital numbers of proven patients actually fell slightly And all 9 ICU cases are not yet confirmed Covid.

But it is a cause for some concern that 'the virus has not gone away' (her words)

Last edited:
My mate just called me to say the site he's on has been shut down from today. 4 site managers have covid and everyone else have to get tested.

yes, i would have thought so.

i suppose most pubs are not going to allow folk in off the street, but only pre-booked tables? in which case electronically collecting data becomes easier

Indeed. The cynics amongst us might wonder why we can collect info and track pub-goers so readily, but the general population are still waiting for an app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.