Obtaining someones home address

I am not an attorney. I know intent often comes into play when determining if a crime was committed. That being said, perhaps I am too light-hearted for this topic.
Intent is why I changed it to Manslaughter? Not to worry, Bluemoon is inundated with people who think they know the law who can point us in the right direction.

Either way, looks like @mosssideblue is looking at a lengthy spell in Strangeways and he might be taking a few Bluemooners with him!

;-)

Intent is why I changed it to Manslaughter? Not to worry, Bluemoon is inundated with people who think they know the law who can point us in the right direction.

Either way, looks like @mosssideblue is looking at a lengthy spell in Strangeways and he might be taking a few Bluemooners with him!

;-)

Let’s hope it’s that boring cu nt @Tim of the Oak

Does anyone know of a way I can track down the home address of a tradesman who owes me some considerable monies. I don't think he has a business as in registered with Companies House.

I have his name, mobile number, his Facebook account and the area in the UK he lives.

Tried but got stuck with 192.com

Any other ideas fellow blues

unsure if its still active but white pages/paper was a good site.

if you need a search on him, inbox me may be able to locate him on my work system hehe

There must be a way? Any sort of person tracing service for a small fee?

I got in to credit card debt in my early 20’s and one company chased me around rented properties before I settled with them.

Does anyone know of a way I can track down the home address of a tradesman who owes me some considerable monies. I don't think he has a business as in registered with Companies House.

I have his name, mobile number, his Facebook account and the area in the UK he lives.

Tried but got stuck with 192.com

Any other ideas fellow blues
Lots of ways and the right body with access to the proper databases access would find it in less than a minute. Is any legitimate purpose intended out of the receipt of this info or will not much good from it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.