Tennis elbow

Did the pain go down your arm into your fingers hurts just lifting a brew up, into your shoulder etc
I had that, also pains in my forearms, had to get physio through NHS but the best thing of all was the pieces of elastic they gave me to use for exercises at home, did them exactly as advised and eventually was ok, 4years on now and I still get the odd warning from my shoulder when I move it in the wrong direction but generally I'm fine for my age, active job too, so need to be in half decent nick.

I have golfers elbow (I don’t play golf).

Most of the time golfers elbow is onset through repeated lazy ways of opening doors and picking things up, letting the elbow joint take the weight of things rather than letting the muscles (especially the back muscles when pulling things) do the work.

I know for golfers elbow, strengthening the forearm muscles and biceps has made my symptoms of pain on the inside of my elbow joint almost disappear. Also making sure back posture is good and pulling with the back muscles rather than the lazy way I used to just pull with the arm, has made it better.

At a guess, I presume tennis elbow, being on the other side of the elbow joint, may be onset through lazy ways of pushing things?

Maybe strengthening of the forearm muscles and the triceps will alleviate the tennis elbow pain, as well as proper posture when pushing things and using the chest muscles properly?

I have almost permanent pain in my good elbow as it takes all the strain,ask for naproxen and a soft support will help,regular gentle physio for your shoulder and elbow,you can't afford it to stiffening up as you will get more pain and lose movement

Oh and stop wanking

P.s get a support that covers just below and above your elbow so you can still move your elbow a little

Oh and stop wanking ,again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.