Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have mentioned before I got kicked of a forum for telling the truth about liverpool fans behaviour. The liverpool fans ganged up and made complaints etc. Just been back onto the site as a visitor and it seems ok for them to call us Man Shitty, now this is a forum for over 50's !.
I never used bad language just told the truth but it's ok for them to be childish. Even on other forums they have different rules lol.

I havent heard us called Manchester Shitty since I was in school in the 70's.

Is there a bloke called Wayne on it looking for older ladies ;)

Yeah that price Palace paid(£28m) was a head scratcher, considering how his time at Liverpool went. He did worse than Bony if anything.

So in that respect we only lost just under £1.5m more than they did(£15.25m-£13.77m), when you account for loans and transfer fees. As I said though, for the subject at hand(transfer inflation), net spend is pretty much irrelevant. They still paid the best part of £42m for him in July 2015, we paid £29m for Bony in January 2015 and never heard the end of it. It's pretty easy to see which transfer is worse in that respect. At least we had the excuse of it being a January transfer, although it still stings to think about the Bony transfer, even if it isn't my money.
Benteke was a poor signing but they topped that when they signed Andy Carroll...possibly the worst buy in PL history! (Sanchez runs him close though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.