Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fucking fuming at this. We’ll look back in hindsight and realise how stupid we were to allow this.
Should have been made the centrepiece of what we were building but Pep clearly wanted something else.
i think when we look back at this we’ll realize how this was ballsed up several times and should never have gotten to this.
That’s the one ballon d’or level player in our squad gone, but people will claim he’s shit no doubt.
Oh for fucks sake.

in a way i know what you mean. but have we ever really seen the real sane ?? munich are hoping they can change him and make him a world class player and if they do barca or madrid will take him of munich in 3 seasons
Centurian season absolutely,watch the link I just posted

There is no such thing players can and do transfer anytime, werner has signed for Chelsea. The registration window is closed so he can’t play but he is a Chelsea player.
Nope the registration can not be transferred until the transfer window is open so he’s not a Chelsea player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.