Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fucking fuming at this. We’ll look back in hindsight and realise how stupid we were to allow this.
Should have been made the centrepiece of what we were building but Pep clearly wanted something else.
i think when we look back at this we’ll realize how this was ballsed up several times and should never have gotten to this.
That’s the one ballon d’or level player in our squad gone, but people will claim he’s shit no doubt.

You have no idea if City got this wrong. Sane seems to have been set on leaving for ages. Maybe if City had changed their manager, Sane might have stayed but maybe not; anyway I'd rather have Pep at City than Sane.

If it’s £40m odd base fee that’s ok as long as there’s £15m or so add ons on top. German’s will report the base fee, UK press will be briefed on the full fee. If it’s literally just £40m full stop we’ve been rinsed. Would have just kept him for the year and ran his contract down to stick our fingers up to those twats.

All of those deals are complete.

You seem to be under the completely false idea that transfer can only be done in a transfer window.

That's not true. You can buy a player whenever, signed, sealed and paid. New registrations can only be done in the window, but that's different.

signing a player to play for your club need registrations and no club will ever make a deal until the registrations is cleared first ? why would you its daft because he can not play until the new season ? not even in the champions league new mini league so why pay for somebody right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.