Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think anyone needs a university diploma to understand how other clubs just manage to take players off us for extortionate fees.
Pepe was more like 70m, not 90m...and to be fair he had 3 years left on his deal, Sane is on 1. I'm sure if Leroy had 3yrs left City would be demanding way more than 70m.

That hard to comprehend how inept the club is when it comes to transfers? We get rinsed by everyone on both incoming and outgoing players.
No we dont,we are not a selling club ,sane is the only one in twelve years that we wanted to keep,we have a policy of having players in their peak years then we let them do what they want ,it is respectful,will you cry when Sergio goes home rather than us sell him because that is going to happen,why do I need to explain the way we work to another blue?

Do you not remember when the club bought Bernardo Silva?

Transfer 100% done, announced by both clubs, photos in the shirt, interview on the website. 27th May, before the transfer window opened.

come on matey season was over and football done for the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.