Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe so but until the dots line up and the ink is dry then he is a city player and not a munich player simple

For me I wait on a confirmation of the clubs...

But when it is about transfer windows... The German one opens tomorrow for a day and then from July 15th to October 15th.

Pepe was more like 70m, not 90m...and to be fair he had 3 years left on his deal, Sane is on 1. I'm sure if Leroy had 3yrs left City would be demanding way more than 70m.

Corona... Injury... One year before end of contract...

German Sky told today that United only offered 55m for Sancho....

That's not a bad price in the here and now considering Sane and fate have effectively shafted us by him refusing to sign a new contract and then getting injured.

Pity about that but we move on.

Allowing us to lose £40m in depreciation in a year (£45m ish including wages) is akin to spending £200m on a player with a 5 year contract.

He’s not worth that to us.
I know but I’m a bitter bastard and I really can’t forget Bayern’s past conduct. You are right that the figures make sense (especially as Blackburn has been briefed that it’s rising to £55m).

For me I wait on a confirmation of the clubs...

But when it is about transfer windows... The German one opens tomorrow for a day and then from July 15th to October 15th.

Corona... Injury... One year before end of contract...

German Sky told today that United only offered 55m for Sancho....
Everyone is fucked from COVID, £55m will look good compared to the deals getting done this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.