TV Series

So I know it’s been mentioned on here but I’ve just started watching Dark. Looks really interesting but I’m struggling with the dubbing. Does it get easier as it goes on? Is it worth sticking with?
I think most people go with the original language sound and use subtitles. I know it isn't for everyone though, that. You can choose your preferred settings on Netflix.

I think most people go with the original language sound and use subtitles. I know it isn't for everyone though, that. You can choose your preferred settings on Netflix.
Didn’t know you could do that thanks. I’m just finishing episode 1 and am getting used to the dubbing already. It’s weird how it starts off spoiling it then you don’t even notice it after about 20 mins

Ozark will end after the 4th season it be 14 episodes.

So glad they decided this all the best series end earlier than they should.

There was an excellent documentary on BBC2 last night about Covid concerning an Italian doctor working alongside her compatriots fighting this terrible disease at ground zero. This was also subtitled yet still remained a harrowing watch. It should be available on catch up right now if any one is interested. I would just like to say that we had to watch this at a friends house as we do not have a TV Licence.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000kjtd/italys-frontline-a-doctors-diary

The characters take a bit of time to get used to, I seem to remember feeling the same. They are supposed to be uncomfortable to watch, it's the nature of the story as the children try to position themselves - without shame - as the successor, but you do begin to warm to them as it progresses. Definitely not a comedy, but it has its moments.

Succession is genius TV. Genuinely uncomfortable but compulsive viewing. And a brilliant script. It's based, allegedly, on Murdoch's family's machinations. Although only a sick person or moron would consider it a comedy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.