Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely they are skint with their players taking a pay cut, what is the point if they spend £60m on a player?

You lot make me LOL. Moaning how much we are getting ffs. It’s not your money, the player doesn’t wanna play for City, he’s come back from a major injury which some players are never the same again and he has one year left and your dealing with the biggest bandits in Europe , well done txiki I say, masterclass

Last edited:
I find the "we always get ripped off for our players" funny.

There's not many, if any, other clubs who could keep hold of Yaya, Silva, Kompany, Aguero even Kev etc for the best and most of their careers.

We're not a selling club, we get the best and our money's worth and trophies in the cabinet.

I don't give a shit if clubs come cap in hand, if the club doesn't want a player to leave they won't.

We moved on average players like Mooy, Kelechi and others for very decent money we will probably move Harrison on to Leeds if they get promoted for well over 10 million, none of those players cost much at all, we recovered our money on Boateng, Ed and Carlito were errors but the contracts were also part of the problem then which is something that’s been rectified.
Say again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.