Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why are we still failing it with the higher profile players. Even the deadwood failed signing we are unable to move on for anything decent. I don’t see we rectified anything if we lost Sancho and now Sane for ridiculously low prices.
Why do you think that is. Do you think we employ idiots? Or do you think we employ people that are among the best in the game that get the best deal possible for the club?

“in the circumstances” being the key bit there.

If Sancho goes for 75 mil plus, we need to coldly assess our football operations people because we have watched money go in the bin here.

not sure what more the club could have done. When he wouldn’t sign a contract last season we were prepared to sell him if the price was right. Then he got injured and missed a year, by which time he was six months away from leaving for free and we had to lower our price

Disappointing, but it was on the cards for a while. We'll move on, and hopefully get someone better.
It sticks in my throat to sell him to those Bayern twats but he definitely sulks and goes missing at times whilst sometimes being unplayable. A good fee under the circumstances I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.