UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're 2 entirely different actions. You can take civil action without criminal charges being made or regardless of a criminal action being successful or otherwise.
I suppose the easiest analogy would be the case of a car accident where the police may or may not take action against 1 or more motorists but that action or inaction wouldn't prevent a civil claims being made. 2 different courts, 2 different burdens of proof and neither being dependent on the other (though a successful criminal prosecution would generally be very helpful to a following civil action).
Standards of proof, not burdens.

After perusing pages and pages perhaps someone can answer my query , in a normal court of law stolen evidence is inadmissable ,i know it isnt a law court but surely the same standards apply , the hacked e-mails that Der Spiegel presented to UEFA cannot be involved in the appeals process , i know UEFA are hell bent on punishing us on behalf of the G14 & hateful eight , but when you main source of evidence is stolen they are sinking to new lows , but the fact brown envelope Platini introduced FFP it really isnt very surprising.

After perusing pages and pages perhaps someone can answer my query , in a normal court of law stolen evidence is inadmissable ,i know it isnt a law court but surely the same standards apply , the hacked e-mails that Der Spiegel presented to UEFA cannot be involved in the appeals process , i know UEFA are hell bent on punishing us on behalf of the G14 & hateful eight , but when you main source of evidence is stolen they are sinking to new lows , but the fact brown envelope Platini introduced FFP it really isnt very surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.