Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ****s did it with Boateng and have done it with Sane now. They are masters at tapping up. Pointless even getting Havertz for 90m if Bayern come in 3 years time to take him off our hands for 50m.
Unless we win some trophies, maybe a champions league and some premier leagues in those 3 years. Counts more than your net spend trophy.

Disappointed we’ve not used him as a bargaining chip for one of their players. I really fucking hope we tap up Alaba seeing as he’s only got a year left on his contract then offer them £15 million max. We need to retaliate to show Bayern and any other club sniffing around our players that the kind of underhanded tapping up they’ve done on Sane will not go unpunished.

I would like to see us go after one of theirs the way they've gone after Sane. The squealing from them about the unfairness of it all would be priceless.

Everyone is fucked from COVID, £55m will look good compared to the deals getting done this summer

Penny for Sancho's thoughts?

He's on £190k a week at Dortmund and is still well within contract.

City and Bayern have essentially price fixed the market this summer for most clubs with this deal.

A lot of clubs don't know what next week will look like never mind next year.

88SnyuBkkgd6D-zvL7lb3FKN2K3D9WHrR9FYOIpEbNQ8SnWj-hPIY-eGoD0Da3xz9-8MM2vbceZerAM1OmtymU5i0bAHWIA_S7YrDTUUVxk9apsriD8WibLNbIU0a8OCa_d8BU9-0CK1QIwO0nxICKkrvXQE9Ap-vW3iaQ

Wish him well. Suspect he may have left last summer had he not been injured.

Fantastic on his day, no one better when he turns up. Just a bit inconsistent at times.

We weren't in a great negotiating position so I can understand the deal. Don't think a replacement will be top priority, but should be considered in my opinion.

Its a very good commercial move for him. He'll make more money there as the German poster boy and has already won everything in England.

Very disappointed, he has the potential to be a real star. Interesting to see if the injury will have any impact on his game, one of his biggest assets was his pace which could be affected.

Wish him well, but gutted he is leaving. Hopefully we have someone lined up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.