Kalidou Koulibaly

I do doubt they'd want Otamendi like some are suggesting but Zinchenko could be used as a makeweight in this deal.
Napoli have established a long standing interest in Zinchenko, and they seem to have lined up other targets to replace Kalidou at CB (namely Gabriel at Lille).

I’ve watched plenty of Koulibally over the years and barring Vinnie he’s been my favourite centre back so I’m delighted with these rumours just hope to god we go and get this done. Everything seems positive and it sounds like he solely wants to play for us which I love to bits!

his age for me actually works in our favour, the money is irrelevant if we go and take that league back off that lot next season and potentially win a champions league along the way. The fact he’s 29 means he’s 4/5 years of prime football left in him for a CB and as opposed to signing a 23/24 year old the THB/Garcia’s know that there is a spot opening up for them in the next few years as opposed to having 2 rock solid options in front of them for as long as they will be playing.

he is genuinely 2 footed and sprays amazing passes with both feet and just has a presence of a leader which we solely lack especially at the back. Him and Laporte would create a ridiculously strong pairing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.