Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pants pulled down again, we'll never sell anyone for a good fee, always get fucked over. Looks like we're desperate for the cash.
I think this is a joke but just in case it's not, to get that for a player in the last year of his contract is very good, if not quite what he is really worth. Certainly not a pants pulled down situation.

He will have his moments, esp on the break, and will have a few runs to moisten the eye, but he was not ever going to fit in at City long term.

I hope his attitude towards the game improves, because on his day he can be electric. Sadly, too few of those days were game days.

I’m sure he is a decent young man trying to find his way through life with domineering parents and a new child. He has secured a move to the best team in his home country and they’ve rolled out the red (and €€€) carpet for him, and he has untold fortunes still available to him, I’m sure.

I wish him nothing but the best and only wish that had been at City. However, we have taken in enough money to fill a serious hole in our squad, so that’s a plus.

All in all, a good deal was reached for player and club.

All those niceties said, what absolute cvnts are Bayern Munich? How the fuck do they not get sanctioned for tapping up a contracted player for so long is mind boggling...and then you realize this is UEFA and FIFA and Bayern Munich you are talking about...!

Fucking joke!!
We should start tapping players from the cartel clubs, if they complain again we'll take them back to CAS.

I think we could have driven a harder bargain. Sane had his heart on going to Bayern. All we had to do was sit back and watch as Bayern haggle. Sane would have got pissed off with Bayern that they weren't willing to push the boat out and pay the extra to get him his dream move. Had the move collapsed Sane would have been livid with Bayern and would not be prepared to waste another year at City in order to go back to Germany. We then could have sold him to Spain or Italy. Even if we got less from there it would show the German rags that were not going to take their shit after all the tapping up and general shithousery displayed towards our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.