Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with this under the circumstances, Leroys been good and bad, but I wish him well,if only for that winner v dippers.Seems to me this whole thing has turned into a game of deal or no deal, and we have dealt.Right thing to do imo, cant see that Pep would play him now anyway,and then he would sulk, then walk on a free next year, our position would only weaken as time goes on. Invest the money wisely and move on, its already more than a year since he played for us properly.

We all know he was going, how much would you have sold him for?

The rest of your post is just you spouting negative shite (again)
He will become the best left sided player in the world, so I'd have thought 100m quite easily. I know covid has smashed players values but I think 45m is still very low.

Catch up...there are at least a few in the last few pages of this thread. You might want to learn the term “City Football Group,” too, while you’re at it!

Fuck me, it’s hard biting ones tongue sometimes!!

Can’t believe the lack of context of some supposed fans on here! We were shit going nowhere 12 years ago. Now we have a team of worldies and they’re still ducking moaning about fucking transfer fees and City “only” getting the best years out of top players but not making a fortune on wantaways at the end of their contracts?!
Here’s another term for you: BOSMAN!!!

Think you read that wrong before you went on that ramble of words. I think it’s a decent bit of business for someone who doesn’t want to be here and hasn’t played for a year, who we don’t know if he will return to the form he was in previously. Get it invested back in the squad and get City back to business in the league.

Take the last season up with pep,if he is hardly played for a year why would he stay,he is right to be pissed off

pep know is onions and if the lad does not understand or wants to work for the team than there is only going to be one winner ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.