Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame really I think if he recovers from his injury Fully, he has the potential to be the best player in the world. On his day he is amazing, still very young.

good luck to him.

It's profit, not as much as we all hoped for, but profit nevertheless. I'll miss him engaging his turbo boosters for sure

Its what was reported before Covid-19, I see the figure City offered as about right, if it's true about bayern its utter madness, especially for someone who will have a lot to prove.

Only way he even gets near that number from Bayern is if they get him on a free and that has not happened.

Its the usual press bingo game.

I think we could have driven a harder bargain. Sane had his heart on going to Bayern. All we had to do was sit back and watch as Bayern haggle. Sane would have got pissed off with Bayern that they weren't willing to push the boat out and pay the extra to get him his dream move. Had the move collapsed Sane would have been livid with Bayern and would not be prepared to waste another year at City in order to go back to Germany. We then could have sold him to Spain or Italy. Even if we got less from there it would show the German rags that were not going to take their shit after all the tapping up and general shithousery displayed towards our club

Or, we could take as much as possible so we can get on with life and not play silly games.

I guess Txiki, Ferran, Khaldoon and Mansour chose my option!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.