Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The well articulated use of aimless insults. The mark of a person who is excellent at having an intellectual discussion on the clubs proceedings.
I’ve answered with both objectives (value to accounts and effect of amortisation) and subjectives (Effect of injuries, contract length and global pandemic) to his value. It’s not my fault you’re too much of a dumb dicksplash to understand those points.

So go on, off you fuck, whoever the fuck your are.

He will become the best left sided player in the world, so I'd have thought 100m quite easily. I know covid has smashed players values but I think 45m is still very low.
Phil Foden will become best left sided attacker in the world - and he will be more versatile than Sane.
Pep already tried him wide left in the Burnley game.

Best we could get I’m afraid . He never had. No intention of staying even last year. The guy has cost us about 40million by keeping his mouth shut .

Club seem happy with the total fee to be fair. I reckon it's maybe £10m short under the circumstances but that's not too bad.

Go after Sancho now, younger and showed more productivity, wipe the sell on fee and that way Dortmund & City get a good deal.

Or, we could take as much as possible so we can get on with life and not play silly games.

I guess Txiki, Ferran, Khaldoon and Mansour chose my option!

So what's stopping Bayern coming around with another couple of soft offers for players if we get a champions league ban, now that they know we're easy pickings?

Think you read that wrong before you went on that ramble of words. I think it’s a decent bit of business for someone who doesn’t want to be here and hasn’t played for a year, who we don’t know if he will return to the form he was in previously. Get it invested back in the squad and get City back to business in the league.
I’ll stand by my “ramble of words,” whatever that might be to you.

Good fee. Good luck to him. Suspect there'll be lots of figures thrown around, but I reckon conservatively Bayern are paying him 300k a week. He'll be their second highest player after Lewandowski.

Braaf replacing him in the first team squad for the rest of the season is the rumour I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.