Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good fee. Good luck to him. Suspect there'll be lots of figures thrown around, but I reckon conservatively Bayern are paying him 300k a week. He'll be their second highest player after Lewandowski.

Braaf replacing him in the first team squad for the rest of the season is the rumour I've heard.
It was on twitter

He’s going to be the poster boy for the biggest club in his home country, all while doubling his wages. I don’t blame him one bit. We don’t have anyone to
blame but ourselves for not commanding more.

we can be successful on the field and still have a weakness in the football operations.
That’s why we are generating so much fucking revenue. We aren’t a rich club in terms of the fan base, we don’t generate as much match day revenue as most of the other big clubs, yet we generate income at top 5 in the world levels. That will be due to operational weakness

Sad day for us, but the lad wanted to leave to return home,young family and all that. I wish him well we got the most we could for him in his last year. It will be interesting to see how he does. It’s been a long time since he’s played regular competitive football.
For all his talent I think his work ethic is questionable and to be considered a great player hard work is required.

385k a week why he didn’t sign a new improve contract at ours!

That was probably offered to him 2 years ago when we offered our deal.

Tapped up by a disgusting arrogant club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.