Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get FordyBoy liking your post then you know you’re wrong. Leroy wanted to go and ran his contract down. Who was the last player to fuck us off like that? James Fucking Milner. Hardly a regular event. Thank fuck we have our players on long contracts

This feels like our 3 kings has been bluffed by a pair of jacks. We had the player who was desperate to go, Bayern were desperate to have. Have you forgotten these shower of ****s have been sniping away at us for years trying to get us banned from Europe, plus tapping up one of our players. We could have played them like a fiddle. What did we have to lose. So what if sane despised City for dragging it out. He would be equally pissed with Bayern for not willing to pay the extra.

Our squad without Sane is very slow now. sterling the only attacking player with genuine pace and he doesn’t want to move without the ball half the time. Need to address that asap and Sane will be long forgotten, don’t do it and we’re nowhere near the side that won back to back league titles.

I was hoping for 75m Euros personally but atleast it's not as bad as the joke sums being leaked out of Germany. I'm also not going to pretend I'm glad we sold him because I do think he had a star quality about him that is rare to find, I have a feeling he will go on to become world class. Bayern will be very pleased with his signing if the injury hasn't taken anything away, that's a great price even in this COVID market. I do hope we will remember how Bayern tapped him up relentlessly, before we started securing extensions on our key players. Especially considering people at their club have been some of the most vocal critics of City as a club.

Last edited:
Can’t believe he will be on £385k per week as a basic salary or even with add one. Sheer madness if that’s true and a quadrupling of his salary.

This feels like our 3 kings has been bluffed by a pair of jacks. We had the player who was desperate to go, Bayern were desperate to have. Have you forgotten these shower of ****s have been sniping away at us for years trying to get us banned from Europe, plus tapping up one of our players. We could have played them like a fiddle. What did we have to lose. So what if sane despised City for dragging it out. He would be equally pissed with Bayern for not willing to pay the extra.
What we had to lose was the fee we have just got, a year’s wages for a player who doesn’t want to be here, an unsettling effect on the squad, and potential waste of a foreign spot in the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.