Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
385k a week why he didn’t sign a new improve contract at ours!

That was probably offered to him 2 years ago when we offered our deal.

Tapped up by a disgusting arrogant club.
Tapping up is common place, every club including City does it.

Its the public comments made by club officials I imagine the club will take issue with.

I have said for a while, not arsed at all about this.

Suffered a bad injury last year and there are no guarantees that he will retain his pace.
Our style of play has changed where we rarely rely on counter attacks, as such we need a different type of player.
We were never going to allow him to sit on the bench for the next 12 months and lose him for nothing.
We don't need an unhappy player in the dressing room.
Gives us a chance to buy a player who will be a regular starter.
Never appeared to fully buy in to Pep's thinking, hence Pep's frustrations with him.
Would be stupid to try and compete if the wages at Bayen are anywhere near true.

Could we have risked playing him and him breaking down again?

We will move on, thanks for the memories but should have developed into a better player than he has to date.

A 'large part' of the €11 million in add-ons for Leroy Sane would come from Bundesliga and Champions League wins with Bayern Munich - the rest are performance-related awards. [
@SamLee

385k a week why he didn’t sign a new improve contract at ours!

That was probably offered to him 2 years ago when we offered our deal.

Tapped up by a disgusting arrogant club.
Not a chance in hell we offered him anywhere that, it's about 50% more than KdB gets, the rumour was we offered him double what he was on, and it was less than £100k ?

Those who want to lament his departure, fill your boots, just remember he didn't want to be here. Personally I'd rather spend my time looking forward to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.