Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m saying we should’ve sold him as soon as he rejected multiple contract offers. Playing him in the Community Shield was insanity
No one had put in a bid for him.

How many games should we rest a player waiting for Munich to decide to put money on the table?

That’s why we are generating so much fucking revenue. We aren’t a rich club in terms of the fan base, we don’t generate as much match day revenue as most of the other big clubs, yet we generate income at top 5 in the world levels. That will be due to operational weakness

this is the thing and city must be not held to ransom with any player ? the way for is getting written clauses in contracts so players can not be tapped up and be sold on the cheap ? did sane and his team (agent) know this to fucking right ? did munich know this to fucking right they did, both sane and munich have took the piss out of city here, its clear sane been tapped up and reported wages sane is getting smells it stinks

i can bet anybody munich have sane new deal tide up and has clauses in the deal. i bet its around the £ 200million mark if anybody wants to talk in the next 2 or 3 seasons and that is city loss

He was offered big money to stay at City long before his contract expired.
Time ev
That’s why we are generating so much fucking revenue. We aren’t a rich club in terms of the fan base, we don’t generate as much match day revenue as most of the other big clubs, yet we generate income at top 5 in the world levels. That will be due to operational weakness
i run two businesses buddy, we’re doing so well because of churn. Selling 50 players at small profits. We messed up 50 mil here on one.

Those who want to lament his departure, fill your boots, just remember he didn't want to be here. Personally I'd rather spend my time looking forward to the future.

give over ?? its pure greed and double the wages and if city matched the offer you bet he stays and loves manchester city

I’m saying we should’ve sold him as soon as he rejected multiple contract offers. Playing him in the Community Shield was insanity
How many games do we rest our player for waiting for Munich to decide to put money on the table?

Given Bayern spent all of last summer adamantly claoming they wouldn't pay more than 70m for him, pre-injury and with 2 years left on his contract, don't think we can complain a out 50m in the circumstances. I'd have thought the club would want hom available for the champions league, but maybe thats what clinched it and got bayern to agree to the price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.