Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a “massive” reason he barely played in the run-in last year.
Yeah he was not loved by Pep. No matter what he did Pep didn‘t like it. Now we have Mahrez who won‘t track back all game.

I dont have an issue with Sane. We've been fortunate that players like Silva and Aguero have bought in to the club and stayed for the best years of their career, for whatever reason it hasn't worked out for him in the same way. I'm disappointed about it as out of all of our signings I believe he has the attributes to be that next level Ronaldo/Messi level player. Whether he has the mentality for that remains to be seen.

Bayern on the other hand can go fuck themselves. They've publically tapped Sane up for seasons, statements from senior figures etc from the club.

I hope City put out a statement wishing Sane all the best and thanking him for his contribution but 'express their disappointment' at Bayern's conduct. We're too much of a soft touch with things like this. Time to send out a strong message.

Last edited:
Hey, he's an excellent player and I would have been delighted if he'd stayed. Given all he's supposed to have said about leaving to win the CL, wouldn't it be ironic if we meet Bayern Munich in the Final and he watches City win from the stand?

just feel a huge sense of relief with this one. Always a bit gutting to lose a world class player (doesnt happen often with us), but it seemed inevitable for quite a while. Cant blame the guy for doubling his salary and wanting to move back to his homeland.

We just need to get in a good replacement now!

Fuck sane
I will have anyone who wants to play for city above him
If he wants to play for fc Hollywood in a farmers league the so be it
He can be a star
Don’t forget he couldn’t get in our team most weeks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.