Premier League Games 30th June & 1/2 July

Apparently ball out of play on the scum second goal, however doesn’t matter as VAR rules are different when it’s their goal. Cool.

Cracking well worked goal there. Fernandes has got some stick on this forum and much of it is from bitter blues. Pep should have listened to Bruno's mate Bernardo and made sure we signed him. We've missed a trick here, or a box of tricks is more apt. Cracking player.

I really hope its not a Manchester final but I worry it will be.
They've had the edge on us and somehow won 3 out of the 4 games this season against us.

Cracking well worked goal there. Fernandes has got some stick on this forum and much of it is from bitter blues. Pep should have listened to Bruno's mate Bernardo and made sure we signed him. We've missed a trick here, or a box of tricks is more apt. Cracking player.
Yeah he's a player.
That 3rd goal was very City-like.

watched their game against Norwich all I saw from him was poor control , gave the ball away on numerous occasions another overated rag imo

I really think he’s good but who the hell does he replace.. we are stacked. Bringing him in would mean no game time for Phil or even worse sell Phil.

He’s a really good player and a very Pep like player but he’s no better than Bernardo and not as good as Kev (no one is) and Phil has a higher ceiling and is blue and English.

shame he went to them though and not say spurs as a Erikson replacement as he is very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.