Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit and miss if I’m honest, pep didn’t fancy him before injury, my only regret is that charity shield game, if we bought sancho for 75 mill I’d consider all of it good business
Why buying him when we've just sold him. Once a player wants to leave without using it as a bargaining chip, he needs to be sold immediately for the best possible price. Have you ever heard Kun or Merlin moaning when not starting two games in a row. And the first rumours of Leroy wanting to leave came up at the beginning of the last year. In a few years time he ll be barely remembered he played for us.

Why buying him when we've just sold him. Once a player wants to leave without using it as a bargaining chip, he needs to be sold immediately for the best possible price. Have you ever heard Kun or Merlin moaning when not starting two games in a row.
None of that is relevant to my message, in fact it makes no sense at all

Took the words out of my mouth. Not sure why everyone suddenly thinks we need a really pacy holding midfielder.
Fernandinho has never been particularly fast either. He's less cumbersome for sure but he's never zipped around. And he's done great!

There is absolutely nothing 'clever' about this deal. It obviously had to be done but we've been done and we're to blame.

Sorry dont agree considering all the facts due to form/injury/covid/contract reported fee is a good deal not sure why people are so angry about it.

Took the words out of my mouth. Not sure why everyone suddenly thinks we need a really pacy holding midfielder.
He’s learning from one of the best & will mature into the role over the next couple of seasons, not bad in the air too, and does offer a degree of flexibility if he can slot into the back 4 when required, I’d say it’s more important what he has up top & its well known he’s a very studious & intelligent person

Finally it’s over, faster than I expected to be honest.

decent fee for him given the circumstances. Sane is coming back from a serious injury. He may recover perfectly or he may get re-injured. Can go either way, so overall decent deal for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.