Who can replace Leroy Sane?

what we have now in midfield and attack?

rodri,gundogan,kdb,foden,bernardo,sterling,mahrez,aguero,jesus.

all of them can play 2 roles(except rodri).

all people say one player wiil come,i not sure.

Mbappe would be the one I’d absolutely buzz off, but also very improbable. I think it’s going to have to be Sancho we hope for, he’s the best realistic option.
If our midfield 3 next year is Rodri, KdB and Bernardo as it should be, we then have Sterling, Mahrez, Foden as wide players. Probably need 1 more.

For me it would be Son.

bags of PL and CL experience
Scores goals and could fill in at CF if needed.

would cost a lot but I reckon he is gettable and they may be able to keep Kane for a bit longer.

Give it a year and maybe we can sign Sané back for a reduced price after he's changed agents.

City's problem is that we have so many defense issues that we have to bring at least one CB and one left back, in my opinion we need 2 CB so breaking the bank and buying Sancho at 80-90 million is probably not realistic . In my opinion, there will be no direct replacement for Sane this year, 2-3 defense players and another central midfield player.
The problem is that next year we will have to bring a replacement to Aguero , and God knows how much money this is going to cost us

City's problem is that we have so many defense issues that we have to bring at least one CB and one left back, in my opinion we need 2 CB so breaking the bank and buying Sancho at 80-90 million is probably not realistic . In my opinion, there will be no direct replacement for Sane this year, 2-3 defense players and another central midfield player.
The problem is that next year we will have to bring a replacement to Aguero , and God knows how much money this is going to cost us

Good summary. IMO the purchase and subsequent ineffectiveness of Mendy has screwed us over royally. We're no stronger in that position than we were before we bought him. The Danilo/Cancelo swap also hasn't worked out. Sancho will probably ended up at the Rags. Heaven forbid if Laporte gets injured again. Can't see a direct replacement for Sane coming. It'll be more of Sterling and Mahrez wide next season.

I don’t think we need a Sane replacement.
We need some muscle. Grealish & Sancho in for me

Maybe Braff will get a chance soon
He will definitely get a chance. Whether training with the first team and the occasional appearance will be enough for him remains to be seen. Not everyone is going to want to knuckle down and break through City's first team when there are lots of options elsewhere.

We definitely need to fix our defensive issues before going for a player like Sancho. We play 1 way. On the front foot with possession. If you get a forward player like Sancho, he might help score goals, but there will be games he will not. One thing will remain. We will get counter attacked on. It always happens to good teams and especially Pep's teams. It needs to be fixed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.