Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kid¨s mustard. Gutted to be losing a genuine world class player. Electric pace, can beat a man inside and outside, scores ¨heavy¨ goals, young. He ticks every single box. Since 2008 i can¨t think of a single player who left us who I was desperate to keep. This is the first. A genuine loss.

The kid¨s mustard. Gutted to be losing a genuine world class player. Electric pace, can beat a man inside and outside, scores ¨heavy¨ goals, young. He ticks every single box. Since 2008 i can¨t think of a single player who left us who I was desperate to keep. This is the first. A genuine loss.
Not been many over last 10 years

Good deal all round .. in the circumstances

City’s BIG mistake was playing him in the Community Shield .. that one decision (when his chances of going were same as now) cost us 50million pounds (although at the time that couldn’t have been known)

Bayern rightly see him as the face of German football for the next 10 years .. we get the highest ever fee paid for a player with 12months left on his deal

Didn’t contribute at all in the last season for the obvious reason, so it’s not a step backwards For the squad, as he may never recover to be the player he was

His ceiling at Bayern in terms of profile, playing in national team and earnings is way higher than if he stayed at City .. so I don’t blame him one bit.

Good luck Leroy, hope you fulfill your potential, and thanks for the many, many memories you gave us.

Right, who’s next?

Barry was 28 years old with years of PL experience. A player of Barry's quality at that time was going to be smarter than most 23/24 year olds would have been at the time.

Granted, that’s why I said so far.

However, I can see why people would point to the need of a faster CDM because of those points.

Bayern rightly see him as the face of German football for the next 10 years .. we get the highest ever fee paid for a player with 12months left on his deal

Hate to break it to you but Real Madrid paid €100m + €40m in add ons for Hazard with 12 months on his deal just last summer.

Good deal all round .. in the circumstances

City’s BIG mistake was playing him in the Community Shield .. that one decision (when his chances of going were same as now) cost us 50million pounds (although at the time that couldn’t have been known)

Didn’t contribute at all in the last season for the obvious reason, so it’s not a step backwards For the squad, as he may never recover to be the player he was

His ceiling at Bayern in terms of profile, playing in national team and earnings is way higher than if he stayed at City .. so I don’t blame him one bit.

Good luck Leroy, hope you fulfill your potential, and thanks for the many, many memories you gave us.

Right, who’s next?

Hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.