Formations you would like to see

abu13

Team supported
Gods own
I got to thinking about this yesterday, just for the fun of it, lets say that you were the Manager for one day and you could try something different what line up would you like to see us try out? Lets assume that we can only add one new signing and just as he has been mentioned today and we need a replacement for Sane i'm going with Grealish.

Sterling and Grealish would have to work hard and track back for cover.

-----------------------EDDIE-----------------------
----GARCIA----------RODRI--------LAPORTE----
------------------------KDB-------------------------
STERLING-----BERNY------FODEN-----GREALISH
--------------MAHREZ-----------JESUS------------

I got to thinking about this yesterday, just for the fun of it, lets say that you were the Manager for one day and you could try something different what line up would you like to see us try out? Lets assume that we can only add one new signing and just as he has been mentioned today and we need a replacement for Sane i'm going with Grealish.

Don't apply for the job when Pep leaves.

Rodri at CB has just killed your chances but then having KDB as the holding midfielder and the furthest back of all the other 6 attacking players.

You have also dropped Aguero for Mahrez.

Man, that is awful :)

here they are, the formations. ..at the top of the stairs is a northern classic
A-1176518-1493404662-5113.jpeg.jpg

——-Eddie——-
Walker——Garcia—-Laporte
Fern
Bernie———KDB———Foden
Mahrez——————Sergio——————Sterling​

Would never attempt to second guess Pep , but he does like playing a false nine in some big games and it mostly works , when you have players like KDB , Mahrez , Sterling , Bernardo there is potential for plenty of goals , will leave it to the best coach in the world , he appears to know what he is doing

5-5 every game huh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.