UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they need a delay? Unless of course they already planned for only a champions league without us, which would be entirely arrogant and presumptuous of them, typical uefa you may say.

Positive news, I hope. Even if either have not been informed out the outcome yet which I don't think they have, this is an indication of how uefa felt the case went.

Unless also, uefa just don't like anyone spoiling the spectacle of a uefa draw. Riveting stuff that, ex players shoved out on stage to awkwardly mumble whilst trying to feel around for a tampered ball in a bag,in between three hours of docu videos from uefa highlighting how great uefa are...

If it’s bad news for us, the first thing that will happen is there will be huge pressure off the media and other clubs to kick us out of this seasons competition.. with that bellend from
Madrid at the front of the queue

I hope I’m miles off the mark, but maybe UEFA want to avoid having to deal with such a problem

Not sure I’d read too much into UEFA asking for a delay, assuming that Keegan’s story is true. They probably wouldn’t want the draw overshadowed by the verdict either way. Don’t think either City or UEFA know with any certainty at this stage how the panel will rule.

If the news is true can we at least assume that a decision has been made and we now await the written detail?

And, if true, shows that those leaks have still not been plugged.

If the news is true can we at least assume that a decision has been made and we now await the written detail?

And, if true, shows that those leaks have still not been plugged.

No.

It’s consistent with that, but it’s just as consistent with no decision having yet been made/indicated to the parties.

All of the above, and if decision turns out 'for us' then there would just be an even bigger media spotlight opportunity for gloating/smugness from us (not that we'd do such a thing - ok, maybe some smugness) plus ridicule of UEFA from the media themselves.

If Pep is still talking about CL qualification by the time of the Southampton/Newcastle games then I’ll be pretty confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.