Premier League Games 30th June & 1/2 July

but this is united the media will over hype them at wins like this ? its winning 10 to 15 games in a row and winning silverware that counts not looking good at brighton

I agree but I couldn’t give a shit about the media and their utd hype. I could give a shit about remaining above them and beating them. They’re improving and not miles off for the first time in years. Hopefully we make 2/3 top signings this Summer so the gap doesn’t suddenly close between us.

I agree but I couldn’t give a shit about the media and their utd hype. I could give a shit about remaining above them and beating them. They’re improving and not miles off for the first time in years. Hopefully we make 2/3 top signings this Summer so the gap doesn’t suddenly close between us.

but is the gap closing ?? liverpool and city are miles ahead of anything in the premier league. back to back titles 3 league cups one fa cup still in the fa cup this season and champions league says otherwise. and just watching the game vs newcastle the other night we simple are miles and miles better when it comes to playing the game in the right way

manchester city this season are being written off by many and even some city fans are questioning why we lost to united 3 times hahaha. well the points table was otherwise and 11 points with a game in hand and add the league cup who's the better team then

but is the gap closing ?? liverpool and city are miles ahead of anything in the premier league. back to back titles 3 league cups one fa cup still in the fa cup this season and champions league says otherwise. and just watching the game vs newcastle the other night we simple are miles and miles better when it comes to playing the game in the right way

manchester city this season are being written off by many and even some city fans are questioning why we lost to united 3 times hahaha. well the points table was otherwise and 11 points with a game in hand and add the league cup who's the better team then

Nobody is saying they are the better team. Beating us 3xs was a disgrace on our part particularly as they didn’t have Fernandes or Pogba for the first 2. The gap is closing and it’s unfortunately Liverpool who ate currently miles ahead. All I’m saying is we need a good transfer window to stay ahead of the rest and catch Liverpool again. Losing Kompany, Sané, Silva plus Dinho from midfield and Aguero another year older and yet more injuries is bound to have a huge impact and already has in the league this season. Another couple of Rodri and Cancelo type of signings will not suffice this year.

Nobody is saying they are the better team. Beating us 3xs was a disgrace on our part particularly as they didn’t have Fernandes or Pogba for the first 2. The gap is closing and it’s unfortunately Liverpool who ate currently miles ahead. All I’m saying is we need a good transfer window to stay ahead of the rest and catch Liverpool again. Losing Kompany, Sané, Silva plus Dinho from midfield and Aguero another year older and yet more injuries is bound to have a huge impact and already has in the league this season. Another couple of Rodri and Cancelo type of signings will not suffice this year.

first of all rodri is world class and not a squad signing, 2nd you can never replace players that have been legends its impossible. b.silva foden rodri kdb marhez are the future in midfield add gundogan and possibly one or two from the youth like tommy doyle then am ok with that lot for the next 3 seasons

the gap is not judged on talent ? its in what you win and finish in the league. yes united could have a good season next season but also could have a stinker as well. there is not enough in there squad to push for titles and cups and there defence is shocking and leaks goals when facing the better teams ? so not for me the gap is in city vs liverpool and the rest will be fighting each other again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.