Micah Richards the pundit

One of the things I loved about Micah yesterday was how he actually got that serious faced Alan Shearer (who apparently has a great sense of humour but just has a dour face) really genuinely laughing!! I've seen him crack a smile before but that laughing not so much. Well done Micah lad.

Micah is a funny lad. A bad pundit though.

"WE WANT A CITY-FRIENDLY PUNDIT!"

*Hugely bias and City-favourite pundit installed*

"NO NOT THAT ONE!"

I don’t want a pro anyone pundit. I want pundits to show an insight into the game that us fans can’t see.

It’s shit that their pandering to social media and “radicalising pundits and the response to them.”

I just want a pundit to explain intricacies that people might have missed or didn’t understand the relevance to. I don’t want them to become a celebrity by saying Flech, spitting on people or laughing loudly.

I don’t want a pro anyone pundit. I want pundits to show an insight into the game that us fans can’t see.

It’s shit that their pandering to social media and “radicalising pundits and the response to them.”

I just want a pundit to explain intricacies that people might have missed or didn’t understand the relevance to. I don’t want them to become a celebrity by saying Flech, spitting on people or laughing loudly.
To be fair, most pundits state the bleeding obvious with the benefit of hindsight. Given the huge propaganda machine that spouts forth from pro Liverpool and Unitef pundits Micah is a breath of fresh air. It is really telling that a club that hasn't won the title for 30 years has so many ex players working in the media whilst we, the most successful club over the last decade, have Micah and a handful of others who are better known for their association with other clubs.

Needs to say this is my last show, I’d just like to say what a bunch of tossers you all are, you fucking biased
rag dipper face cu nts and as for you Tyler I hope you catch covid 19 now fuck off you arseholes here’s the mike rat boy go and shove it up spitty boys arse

For thick as mince read successful property developer, for intellectual insight catch some of his personal thoughts on being a successful young black man living in Harrogate who feels he still needs to cross the road rather than have local older folks feel intimidated, for tactics give him more time with Neville &co otherwise it's back to scholesy, macca and garth crooks.

To be fair, most pundits state the bleeding obvious with the benefit of hindsight. Given the huge propaganda machine that spouts forth from pro Liverpool and Unitef pundits Micah is a breath of fresh air. It is really telling that a club that hasn't won the title for 30 years has so many ex players working in the media whilst we, the most successful club over the last decade, have Micah and a handful of others who are better known for their association with other clubs.

Agree, but we accept he states the bleeding obvious because he’s one of us. I’d prefer no bias and simple objectivity and insight. Leave their banter for their YouTube channel.

Most pundits are older as ex players these days don’t need the coin after they retire.

In conclusion :

Thick as Sh*t
Stupid Laugh
But speaks well about City so we cannot say anything bad about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.