come on who will be in their local this weekend

There will be lots of dissapointed people on Saturday when it quickly dawns on them that what they thought was going to be happy, victorious, joyful day where everyone is in party mood is actually a joyless, frustrating, rule laden day of endless queues and over bearing 'little hitler' hospitality staff.

Have fun!
That's a typical Wetherspoons before covid. Saturday reopening sat amongst real ale drinkers and real idiots with misshaped heads 3 teeth and BO. Listening to People talk shite over ding ding microwave food, all spaced out on tables like missing jigsaw pieces.

No thanks

Nope. Our local ‘The Green Dragon’ said this on FaceAche

Its with a heavy heart that we have to refrain from opening this Saturday. After reading the regulations we feel that we wouldn't be opening the doors to our people to reunite in joyous surroundings but would be asking them to come to detention like restrictions. This is not what this community is, so we will wait until we can come together properly, not by appointment with only a wave to each other from one chair to another. Happy times will return soon we hope x

I’m booked into Riva in Hale for Thursday lunch-time. I was there most lunchtimes prior to lockdown and it was usually pretty quite - hopefully by Thursday the hype would have died down

I’m booked into Riva in Hale for Thursday lunch-time. I was there most lunchtimes prior to lockdown and it was usually pretty quite - hopefully by Thursday the hype would have died down

Used to be Simon Rimmer’s place? Decent food

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.