Micah Richards the pundit

In conclusion :

Thick as Sh*t
Stupid Laugh
But speaks well about City so we cannot say anything bad about him.

In about 15 minutes of air time he hasn’t said anything about football that you found personally insightful, so he’s thick as shit.

You can’t punctuate your sentences or use clauses appropriately on a forum, so therefore I’m going to label you as thick as shit.

In conclusion :

Thick as Sh*t
Stupid Laugh
But speaks well about City so we cannot say anything bad about him.
It doesn’t seem to be stopping you. Sad ****. Of all the threads to make a reappearance after hardly any posts in the years you’ve been here this one seems a strange choice to go all in on.

In about 15 minutes of air time he hasn’t said anything about football that you found personally insightful, so he’s thick as shit.

You can’t punctuate your sentences or use clauses appropriately on a forum, so therefore I’m going to label you as thick as shit.

Blue TG giving out lessons on Bluemoon, give your head a wobble you c*ck.
What are you the English police ?

It doesn’t seem to be stopping you. Sad ****. Of all the threads to make a reappearance after hardly any posts in the years you’ve been here this one seems a strange choice to go all in on.

Wow because I don't post regularly enough my views are classed as Sad.

Sad is Pablo that lives on Bluemoon getting his post count up, because his wife or gf left him

I don’t think his punditry is great, not much insight into anything we can’t see ourselves but he’s got an infectious personality and lightens the mood. He’s entertaining from that point of view and it’s good to have a City side of things.

He is a breath of fresh air. I can't say I've ever been blown away by the scholarly incite of any of the Scouse - loving pundits who dominate the media. They just get on my nerves. So how about we just give one of our own a break and celebrate a tiny bit of progress towards balance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.