Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish people would realise that this notion of "pay him what he wants" is a stupid suggestion

Not really, within reason. Obviously not £1m a day but if he wants what Madrid or the trafford wankers offer then yes we should match or exceed that, otherwise it'll be tough to attract the players we really need.

Exactly. Imagine having your arse out for Harry Maguire to drive the price up then ruling out a player whose price you have a vested interest in driving up. Sometimes I really don’t understand Pep. But then maybe I do and that’s the issue i have.

Although following this logic, if we did want him but wanted to keep the price down, it would be smartest to appear distant, not get in a bidding war and just jump in at the end with our first refusal.

Not really, within reason. Obviously not £1m a day but if he wants what Madrid or the trafford wankers offer then yes we should match or exceed that, otherwise it'll be tough to attract the players we really need.
The strategy didn't go very well for the rags and Sanchez.

You do know we have a wage structure and I cannot see us compromising that to get a player in, else the managers door would never stop knocking from current players wanting pay rises

so, pay whatever he wants as long as it's not more than we're prepared to pay

I like what I see of Dwight McNeil
Always looks Burnley’s best player
Good left foot, fast, good dribbler
Probably be £40m....that’s the problem
You're going to get some shit for that, I mentioned him a while back and got a barrage of "he's fucking shit" comments. There's already one who has changed his mind big time since the links, I'll save his/her embarrassment, although you can probably guess who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.