Talksport

Beware! Laura Woods is taking calls from Rags getting carried away, they're back!

Wally Gonna is a top manager again

Beware! Laura Woods is taking calls from Rags getting carried away, they're back!

Wally Gonna is a top manager again

They do look good from what I've seen of them but to say they're back is a stretch. They said the same after winning the eurooa league with Jose and even said it after a run of results under Van Gaal. They can't help themselves.

Laura Woods asked Andros Townsend this morning if he thought Livarpool would now dominate for the next 10 years. When he answered "no, as Man City will not let that happen", she spent the next 5 minutes trying to get him to change his mind.

Accidentally switched on talkshite, Cundy on crying his eyes out over his beloved chavs losing to a late winner, soft southern twat.

I actually nicked it out of the 12th Man a brilliant spoof cricket commentary - gave us the legendary " hit on the pad...big appeal...the fingers up, the umpire's Hugh Jarse...."

Reminds me of Hugh Janus who used to phone up James H Reeve on Noctural Emissions late night phone in, along with William Anchor and Mary Hinge. Best late night call in show ever.

I do once remember hearing Simon Mayo on 5 Live reading out a text from a Blair-Zak Hunt, and to this day wonder if he was aware of it.

Laura Woods asked Andros Townsend this morning if he thought Livarpool would now dominate for the next 10 years. When he answered "no, as Man City will not let that happen", she spent the next 5 minutes trying to get him to change his mind.

Jim Shite last season used to ask guests who they thought was going to win the league. If they said Livarpool he would answer "good man, good man" and if they said City he would answer "really, you don't think Liverpool will win it? “

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.