Wigan Athletic deducted 3 points (P33)

for
Most of their fans will just continue to follow the rags and the dippers, do have sympathy for the genuine one club supporters though.
Both of them?
Remember going to Springfield Park in the mid - 60s for a pre-season friendly, and we outnumbered the home crowd. Things don't appear to have changed. As far as I'm aware, aren't they the only club in modern times NOT to sell out their allocation for a cup final?

for
Both of them?
Remember going to Springfield Park in the mid - 60s for a pre-season friendly, and we outnumbered the home crowd. Things don't appear to have changed. As far as I'm aware, aren't they the only club in modern times NOT to sell out their allocation for a cup final?

I recon there was 50000 City fans in Wembley for 2013 Wigan had the blocks behind the goal and half a side. The segregation was at the corner flag at their end, horrible day out though.

for
Both of them?

One's died ?

Tbh I have lived near their years ago and live near there now, knew loads of season ticket holders and regular match goers who were also rags and dippers, bizarre fan base on the whole.

many more clubs will follow and even bigger club than wigan

its a way of clearing your debts and start over again, administration can be as little as 10p in the £1 to clear your debt ?? starting again under a new trading name and maybe in league 1 after the 12 deduction will seem a good deal

One's died ?

Tbh I have lived near their years ago and live near there now, knew loads of season ticket holders and regular match goers who were also rags and dippers, bizarre fan base on the whole.

I remember the play off semi final in 99, there were more people watching it on a giant tv in front of the Kippax than there was in Springfield park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.