Wine

Latest news in The Times yesterday. British company has developed a bottle made from recycled paper. Already has a buyer in Italy. Lighter than glass, less energy to produce and transport. Mind boggling.

Yes mate, still sell it. Lidl do a similarly priced one that's very like it too, I forget the name right now though.
Might have to have a proper look, I haven’t really looked for the last few times I’ve been as I’ve assumed they’ve ran out. Next time I see it I’m getting 10 bottles without a doubt!

Chateauneuf du pape is usually a nice one. Particularly good with steak or a Sunday roast.

Latest news in The Times yesterday. British company has developed a bottle made from recycled paper. Already has a buyer in Italy. Lighter than glass, less energy to produce and transport. Mind boggling.

Shame it has a plastic liner.

Interesting. Wonder if it’s more biodegradable than glass. Or if it causes less damage to people in the hands of dickheads?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.