Wigan Athletic deducted 3 points (P33)

Shirley they could sell this for a tidy profit
Dave-Whelan-No.3-PIC.jpg

Reckon they could get the price of five pies and at least one them in a barm

I take no pleasure in this. Yes some Wigan fans are obnoxious but that is par for the course really.

It is lucky that Corona virus hit at a time when City are strong - if something like this had happened twenty odd years ago we would have been f**ked.

I wonder what genuine fans of clubs that go to the wall do when it happens. It would leave a big void so do you transfer your loyalties to another club? - not sure I could but, if I did it would be to an underdog club rather than one of the big teams.

One of the administrators is City fan Paul Stanley. Paul was famous as the person who attended the AGM and, every year, asled the question of the board "what do you all actually do?". Mackintosh would come out with some bullshit but never actually answered the question. Which pretty well summed up Mackintosh.

whatever your opinion of them, nobody should be pleased/mock this happening to any club. Anybody supporting their local team deserves respect, even more so when they’ve got much bigger sides in their backyard. Terrible for the fans. Sadly I don’t expect this to be a one-off

whatever your opinion of them, nobody should be pleased/mock this happening to any club. Anybody supporting their local team deserves respect, even more so when they’ve got much bigger sides in their backyard. Terrible for the fans. Sadly I don’t expect this to be a one-off
No chance. Fuck the obnoxious pie eating twats. Tell them to go and watch Rugby League and leave footie to the big boys.

Tell that to Alty fans finding great joy at Macclesfields predicament,

And it is a misunderstandingto say peopel are happy this has happened, no one is taking joy out of this and find it sad news, but sympathy for their fanbase, probably the worst set of fans in GM is not forthcoming from all.

After all from their official fan page a while back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.