Wigan Athletic deducted 3 points (P33)

I’d have to look it up can’t remember who scored but do remember there was about 50k there I was in the Platt Lane
Just looked it up 1971 Bell we played in red black stripes att was 46k
So almost 50 years ago.2/1/1971.
Not a bad guess from a pensioner. It sticks in my mind because City were a top side at the time and struggled to beat a non league team.

Shirley they could sell this for a tidy profit
Dave-Whelan-No.3-PIC.jpg

Reckon they could get the price of five pies and at least one them in a barm
See. Fuck all wrong with his leg.

Little to no sympathy for them. You reap what you sew.

Wigan is a rugby town. Football, even at the highest level, has and always will be difficult to sustain.

But the fan base is made up largely of cuñts so I can find no empathy.

They are looking for a buyer in this climate they have zero chance of getting one plus there will be a few more clubs up for sale who are better run than them.

Who are the owners now after big Dave ( you know the guy with the broken leg) who doesn’t like to mention it every time he’s on tv sold it to. The problem is too many clubs in the north west in close proximity, more will go this way.

Don't have a lot of sympathy for this lot.

I get that its a shame for the community etc.

However the fans have been absolutely Scum after all 3 FA Cup games.

Got lots of grief after the Final.

Tried speaking to a few of them in the pub before the game at the DW and they were obnoxious, cocky and full of hatred for us.

So unlucky, go and support Liverpool or United from your armchair or go and watch Rugby. Haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.