United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they’ve told sky sports news they won’t pay more than 50 mill for Sancho. Are the deluded?
This is now commonly known in footballing circles as the 'Van Dyke pincer movement', where you declare your interest, offer well under market value for the player and pray that they down tools at their respective club to force the move at the reduced terms.

I'm surprised you are unfamiliar with it considering the 24/7 coverage it was given by the news outlets and the widespread condemnation at the time................

I don’t remember a moment in time when the vermin weren’t putting out rumours that they were interested in singing this or that player. Typical rag propaganda. Somebody on here once said Goebells would have been proud of the lies the rag PR people come out with. And they were absolutely right.
Oddly enough, the media has never called them out on it.
I certainly won't have been the first, however I will take credit for making that link semi-regularly............... ;-)

These will easily get top 4 now Leicester's arsehole has fallen out.

United are on a good run to be fair and seem to be improving - hate to say it Fernandes was what they were missing. If I was betting on the final table, I'd say 3rd downwards looks like this:

3. United
4. Chelsea
5. Leicester
6. Wolves

Leicester and United have the best GD of the 4. I'd prefer Leicester and Wolves to get the CL places but will never happen.

Arsenal are currently in 7th, 6 points off Wolves. They play Wolves next! Then Leicester! If they think they can get back into the top 6, they then have Spurs and Liverpool straight after! Then they get us in the FA CUP! lol

Interesting run-in!

Fernandes has been a genuinely good signing for them, seems to give them the midfield drive they missed and also seems to have quite an effect on others. Hate to say it but he's been their best signing for some time.

They'll finish third now i think.

They never learn.
Some on here never learn.
The Rags of old always looked good against lesser teams. They bully them, beat them up and the refs/VAR look the other way.
There's always a helping penalty if things are not gong their way.

As always they have a few good results and the media are straight there making them sound like the Harlem Globe Trotters.
"Martial is in the form of his United career", what just because he scored a hat-trick against the mighty Sheffield United???

We all know they will fall apart again soon when the pressure mounts. Pogba will start demanding more money.
Martial will go back to sulking. Bruno will turn into Sanchez (lots of running around like a headless chicken)

Just remember the press have an agenda. You only have to read the headlines of Chelsea "Blitzing" us, and their "Seismic" shift in matching our quality.
What, just because Mendy had another brain fart, and they lucked out with a penalty...

Last edited:
Who remembers...
Build a bonfire
Build a bonfire
Put united on the top
Put the scousers in the middle
and burn the freakin lot!
(Other teams are available...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.